Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone please upload a map for the V&H slashcut staggered pipes with the Cobra Powerflo big air kit I think this might be the second most popular combination within the stryker community ..... I have the ECU flashed and I have a PCV installed but not activated as I would like to try the correct map but I can't afford another dyno tune to get one. Many thanks for your effort and thanks from a lot of other owners too I would imagine :nod::thumb::D

·
Administrator
4,766 Posts
Would someone please upload a map for the V&H slashcut staggered pipes with the Cobra Powerflo big air kit I think this might be the second most popular combination within the stryker community ..... I have the ECU flashed and I have a PCV installed but not activated as I would like to try the correct map but I can't afford another dyno tune to get one. Many thanks for your effort and thanks from a lot of other owners too I would imagine
Contact Ivan. If you got the flash from him he will probably give it to you

·
Registered
122 Posts
Contact Ivan. If you got the flash from him he will probably give it to you
He's over in Australia. I don't think they can get their flash from Ivan.
I could be wrong but isn't there a thread devoted to maps? Maybe try searching pcv maps? Or power commander maps? That's the best help I can be, sorry. I have the fi2000 and I'm not impressed with it at all.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies guys I appreciate that you took the time to offer advice though I have done a search for a map that was the main reason I posted the question.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did you ever get the map? I too have a V&H Twin Slash Staggered with Cobra Power Flo. I'd love to get a copy of that map.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a copy of Ivan’s flash for PCFC. I’m not sure if they compatible with PCV though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts