Yamaha Star Stryker banner

What color is your Stryker?

[Poll] New & Improved What Color is your Stryker?

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  BuckeyeStryker 
#1 ·
This is the new and updated poll to include the new Pearl White color for 2013. The new forum won't let me edit the old one, so by popular demand:
Vote up! (again...)

Nobody suggest new colors for the poll. This new version won't let me edit :rolleyes:

#5 ·
OK, I see that we have 2 choices for the black color: raven or black with chrome, but only one choice for the reddish copper. What's up with that! I have a reddish copper 2012 with matte black (without a doubt the coolest).

I feel that this poll is discrimintory to those of us with the blacked out reddish copper (the coolest color combo). This is not right, morally nor legally, so I am reluctantly forced to consult with my attorney as to the legal remedies available to overturn this obvious attempt to supress the participation of those of us Stryker owners with the reddish copper and blacked out engine and etc.(by all accounts the best color combo).

Additionally, I suspect this is the work of those who have the "so called" "raven" Stryker. I suggest that we appoint a select committee to look into this matter and find those responsible for this reprehensible and discrimintory plot to marginalize those of us with the coolest color combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.