Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 19 of 30 Posts

8,695 Posts
This was taken at north end of Keuka Lake in my hometown back in May. Bike is looking different now, but yall have to wait till nicer weather to post new outdoor pic.

8,695 Posts
Congrats and welcome Pine! Mine looked just like that once. Also Welcome to Moddem!!

8,695 Posts
Nice pictures Whitedragon!

8,695 Posts
I would post a pic, but admin has their picture qouta limits you know!!

8,695 Posts
No, they raised his limit when you asked for more.....:wink::):):madgrin:
Said they did but they didnt!:mad: I was going to add a picture to my signature, but I'm not allowed to do that either. Just a few strokes away from screwit:nod:

8,695 Posts
Bike looks Great Macc!! Where is all the snow in the picture?!!!HEHE

8,695 Posts
very nice combination of color and chrome and detailing. looks great.
Yes, same here, Just the right amount of CHROME. Can't see it and looks perfect MAC!!!:nod:

8,695 Posts
Nice 11! That back tire looks nice back there. Sure looks wide and seems to have a fair amount of contact with the road. Bike is looking great.
Thanks Rusty, First time in near 3 weeks for me to go on a longer ride since I put my back out. We got 78 miles on yesterday. Just took our time on the back roads. It was also my first time on my new PU seat with integral backrest. Extremely comfortable!!:nod:

8,695 Posts
Your windshield extension where did you get that? Did you make it yourself?
It is the booster wing highly modified to fit the way I wanted it. It is actually upside down and 2/3 of it cut off.

1 - 19 of 30 Posts