Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems from my computer posting to the forum. Every time it says post is too short. Tried different browsers and same problem.
Posting this from my phone. Hopefully it works.
Not sure what the problem is.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I am having problems from my computer posting to the forum. Every time it says post is too short. Tried different browsers and same problem.
Posting this from my phone. Hopefully it works.
Not sure what the problem is.
There are several people having issue like this. They are using Firefox. Motorcycle.com is aware of the situation and looking into it. Please let us know what browser you are using.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I was having the same issues a few days ago and once I cleared the cache in my browsers they started working.

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
There are several people having issue like this. They are using Firefox. Motorcycle.com is aware of the situation and looking into it. Please let us know what browser you are using.
I posted on the other thread. I am using IE. I tried clearing everything and no luck. I was able to post once before it stopped working. This only happens on my computer on the website but I can post from my phone on motorcycle.com

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I posted on the other thread. I am using IE. I tried clearing everything and no luck. I was able to post once before it stopped working. This only happens on my computer on the website but I can post from my phone on motorcycle.com

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I am now having issues myself. I just had an update on IE and a few minutes ago got the message. I did have two sessions open, but I can post on this one.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
happens on both IE and FireFox. Tried clearing the cache on both. Didn't help. I am able to access on Firefox on my phone

·
Administrator
178 Posts
I've disabled one of the server-side modules designed to speed up the site. Can you let me know if this resolves it for all of you?

Mark (one of the techs)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I've disabled one of the server-side modules designed to speed up the site. Can you let me know if this resolves it for all of you?

Mark (one of the techs)
This worked for my hubby too. He can now post. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't think Fellatio was posting anything relevant to a thread over a year old. :)
:madgrin: The problem was a forum issue, had nothing to do with the number of characters in the post. At the time you could post a biography and it would give you the same error. :madgrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts