Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am from Huntsville AL, I saw my first Stryker in 2014 and it was love at first sight. Easily the most beautiful motorcycle I had ever seen, I knew i had to have one but there was no way I could afford one on my less than ideal salary. Six years and a new job later, today with a 2am delivery I welcomed my new to me 2015 Stryker with bullet cowl home. During the months of waiting for my new beauty i lurked in the shadows on this forum leaning everything I could.Nothing stays factory long in my home much to the annoyance of my lady friend. My plans for her are Ivans flash, Vance and Hines twin slashed and a Hypercharger for starters. Replacement of some rusty parts maybe a new rear rim as this one seems to not been shown proper care to follow.I look forward to being a member of the community and Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Awesome you finally got your bike! I remember the first time I saw and sat on a Stryker at a dealership. I knew it was perfect in every way I wanted a bike to be. I asked if I could take one for a test ride... and if the salesman hadn't been such an *** with his response I would have gladly bought one that day. Instead I went through four or five more bikes before picking up a Stryker, which is now the longest owned bike I have had, and still my favourite. The only thing that compares ... a clean, old Honda Valkyrie or maybe a Raider, but I haven't ever ridden one.

You won't regret Ivan's flash (although it is pricey).

Welcome here and enjoy the ride, man!

·
Registered
2012 Stryker
86 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Alberta.
I know the feeling, first Stryker I saw I fell in love with too. I was in my local dealership looking for a 1700 Roadstar when I first saw a used Stryker in the back. Unfortunately it was sold already. I started looking at the classifieds for a Stryker and found one about 2 weeks later with very low miles and great asking price. I went and looked at it and made an offer. He accepted and I rode her home. That was 2 years ago and it's been a super reliable ride. I couldn't be happier with it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi IronHorse, a warm welcome from Southern Arizona. Good to have you on board. Enjoy the people, the forum, and cruisin' on your Stryker.

r/ Michael, Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army (Retired)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts