Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting stuck in the rain today....it seems I may opt for the saddle bags to keep rainsuits and other accessories in for longer rides. Are there any saddle bags out there that the saddle bag AND the brackets are quickly detachable?

I'm not a big fan of saddle bags on all the time, and I don't want to have the brackets on all the time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That's exactly what I'm looking for. What bags do you have?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see on the Easybracket website, they don't have the Stryker listed. Which brackets fit our bike?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I could swear I didn't see them in the list last night. And I think I only had one beer at that point!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Just a word of advise if you are considering the HardStreet Bags. You can't use the Easy Brackets with the Classic Tour Bags without some customization and likely some welding. The Classic Tour bags are quite large and come with a metal L shape frame to support the bottom and backside of these bags. The Easy Bracket does not fit between the two "L" brackets without customizing a brace or plate. However I do think (not positive though) they will bolt right to the back of the HardStreet SlimBags. Not sure about the "Sixers".

Just be aware the Easy Brackets make the bags stick out a bit more way from the bike due to the design but that's the trade off for convenience.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I hate having saddlebags on my bike when I don't need them, too.

These are the Hardstreet Slimbags with the Easy Brackets quick release brackets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts