Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took off my saddle bag supports and can't find the screws for the quick release hardware. What length screws do I need? What comes with the kit?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you mean the bolts holding the lugs to the bike/ fender supports? If so they are 65mm from the end of the bolt to the underside of the head of the bolt. The bolt is 8mm in diameter and the head is 12mm. I just took mine off today to fit easy brackets.

·
8,694 Posts
.125 thread pitch.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the screws holding the parts for the backrest that are mounted to the fender. I found two that are 70mm long but all the others are way to short. I guess I'll go order some. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you mean the bolts holding the lugs to the bike/ fender supports? If so they are 65mm from the end of the bolt to the underside of the head of the bolt. The bolt is 8mm in diameter and the head is 12mm. I just took mine off today to fit easy brackets.
Are all four 65mm or are two 70mm?

·
8,694 Posts

·
8,694 Posts
Wouldn't the rear ones be the longer ones? The hardware is wider.
Nope. Just checked on my bike parked in my office and longer ones go in the forward most holes.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, thanks.
One more question of you don't mind. Are the longer screws all tred and the shorter screws only about half tred?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Took off my saddle bag supports and can't find the screws for the quick release hardware. What length screws do I need? What comes with the kit?
Do you happen to still have the instructions on how to install the quick release hardware for the backrest?

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts