Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a Thrashin Supply utility bag. I started with a Biltwell Exfil 7 but that hung on the bars weird and blocked my speedo. Here is a link, TSC Utility Bag
It’s kind of hard to see from the angle in the pic, but it actually sits above the speedo right in between the bars. I toss my usually pocket stuff in there, wallet, insurance, whatever else.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a Memphis Shades Road Warrior fairing and 17” vented windshield. I ordered it for an Indian Scout after comparing measurements to other bikes, had to remove a plastic ring that would have surrounded the headlight to make it work. If I did it again, I would order the one that fits a Harley Dyna WideGlide, since that bike is more similar to our front end.

· Registered
9 Posts
It is a Memphis Shades Road Warrior fairing and 17” vented windshield. I ordered it for an Indian Scout after comparing measurements to other bikes, had to remove a plastic ring that would have surrounded the headlight to make it work. If I did it again, I would order the one that fits a Harley Dyna WideGlide, since that bike is more similar to our front end.
I might have to try that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts