Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some half ass searching to see if anyone had done rear fender swaps, but can't seem to find anything promising.

Soooo, has anyone found any decent rear fender replacements or mods that look decent? I had thought about a Raider rear fender, but mounting holes would be an issue. I really dig the "Night Train" softail look.

Any ideas or input?

·
8,693 Posts
Low and Mean makes front and rear fender for our bikes in Fiberglass. Thats what I have.

·
8,693 Posts
I widened my seat subframe for wider 280/35/18 rear tire and L&M fender still fit great.I did do some trimming on rear most portion of fender to get the look I wanted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did some half ass searching to see if anyone had done rear fender swaps, but can't seem to find anything promising.

Soooo, has anyone found any decent rear fender replacements or mods that look decent? I had thought about a Raider rear fender, but mounting holes would be an issue. I really dig the "Night Train" softail look.

Any ideas or input?
Hey mate I know it's an old post but how did you go with the fender swap out ..I'm about to do mine ..I like the warrior fender so Im making one up from a wide glide take off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts