Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I’m wanting to either change my rear fender all together or keep the original one and take the plastic side parts off and replace the stock seat with a solo seat from low and mean, fill the holes and repaint it. Has anyone done this before? I’d rather fill the holes and repaint then put some kind of cover over the holes. And if there are other custom rear fenders other than the low and mean one could you please let me know.. I’m not overly keen on the look of the low and mean rear fender.

Cheers!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have been looking as well for another option for a rear fender. Not keen on what is out there right now for options. Might have to buy the style you want and get it widened. Everything I have found won't fit the width we require on the Strykers. Myself I am looking for the Raider/Night Train style. Not as rounded as the Strykers rear fender.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have been looking as well for another option for a rear fender. Not keen on what is out there right now for options. Might have to buy the style you want and get it widened. Everything I have found won't fit the width we require on the Strykers. Myself I am looking for the Raider/Night Train style. Not as rounded as the Strykers rear fender.
Hey mate do you know what width our rear fenders are ..I want to start fabricating my fender but my bike is in the shop for awhile ..I need to find out the width of the fender struts actually but the width of the fender will do if you know that ..thanks for any help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts