Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Customized 2017 with batwing from Reckless Motorcycle.
Ivan's flash, Cobra pipes and power flow intake.
Runs and rides like a dream.
The wing changes the overall look but imho the benefits outweigh the fact that I never really wanted a bagger style looking bike lol.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Registered
2 Posts
Customized 2017 with batwing from Reckless Motorcycle.
Ivan's flash, Cobra pipes and power flow intake.
Runs and rides like a dream.
The wing changes the overall look but imho the benefits outweigh the fact that I never really wanted a bagger style looking bike lol. View attachment 124028
Can you send me some more pics of this setup. I’m shopping for the right batwing for myself

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the link to Reckless Motorcycles-
I have the XS Batwing. The mounts that they send with it are from Memphis Shades. There are details on the website. It's pretty straight forward to mount on the forks but you'll need an extra set of hands to hold the fairing while you line it up properly and tighten the screws. You do have to take it apart yourself to attach the mounts and the windshield. Be super careful that you line it up correctly before tightening it back together so you don't damage the fiberglass. Other than that its plug and play.
My bike is winterized and covered in the back of the garage right now but here is a picture of it face up when I had it off last summer to do my fork seals. You can see the four clamps though.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
2 Posts
Does it stand more straight up or does it lean back like the forks so to say. I kind of want to see it for I’m the side to see how close it is to the bars. What did you pay for that setup and how was the stereo they sent with it.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It sits perfectly. The mounts to the forks are already angled for the Stryker. There is a small amount of adjustment up and down once you have the clamps on the forks.

One thing that I forgot to mention is the fairing sits too close to the key hole. You can relocate it or do what I did modify the key lol.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The stereo is loud enough to hear at 120kms/hr and my exhaust is louder than the stock one. The prices are listed on the website. I paid a bit more for shipping to Canada and duties etc but if you can install it yourself it will save a few bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts