Yamaha Star Stryker banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I am about to pull the trigger on the flame stitched solo and back rest. SS custom has quoted a competitive price and since they are doing a ton to support this bike, I would buy it from Shane. Any other comments before Monday would be appreciated.

Next, I have to figure out hard bags. :frown:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am about to pull the trigger on the flame stitched solo and back rest. SS custom has quoted a competitive price and since they are doing a ton to support this bike, I would buy it from Shane. Any other comments before Monday would be appreciated.

Next, I have to figure out hard bags. :frown:
In retrospect, I with I had got the one with the backrest as well. Been loving the seat since the day I wrote this review.

As for bags... I just placed an order for Vikings hard bags. I got the Lamellar ones wrapped in leather (vinyl.) There's a great deal right now 15% off. Even with shipping to Canada, it worked out as a good buy.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
In retrospect, I with I had got the one with the backrest as well. Been loving the seat since the day I wrote this review.

As for bags... I just placed an order for Vikings hard bags. I got the Lamellar ones wrapped in leather (vinyl.) There's a great deal right now 15% off. Even with shipping to Canada, it worked out as a good buy.
Thanks for the update 1304.

I was thinking the same for bags except going with the gloss black since my paint is the same. I may do both and have them shipped to my mail box and pick up duty free when I am down to Portland in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello colleagues, I plan to buy Parts UnlimitedSS Custom Cycle Z1R LOW PROFILE SOLO SEATS YAMAHA STRYKER and I have a question to colleagues who have the same: I'm 6.1 "tall and I'm worried not to move me in front, and Z1R is not higher than the OEM seat, I want to sit lower.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts