Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the pegs. The pics are in the mods gallery. I will attempt to move them here. They are really adjustable and stick out far enough so your leg can clear the air cleaner. I had to hack saw a small nub off the left side down tube that held a plastic guide for the overflow hose. Got them at realhog for $151. I am pretty pleased you can rest your heel on top of Shifter/Brake levers. Also able to down shift with my heel without taking my feet off highway pegs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts
Looks good man. I was thinking Kury swing wings but maybe these now? Hows the reach for the legs? How tall are you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am 6'. my neighbor has the swing wings on his fury but they drag waaay to easily.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
kingofleon said:
my neighbor has the swing wings on his fury but they drag waaay to easily.
Good to know. I was planning on getting the swing wings but I already drag my stock pegs every time I ride. Lots of twisties where I ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
kingofleon said:
Finally got the pegs. The pics are in the mods gallery. I will attempt to move them here. They are really adjustable and stick out far enough so your leg can clear the air cleaner. I had to hack saw a small nub off the left side down tube that held a plastic guide for the overflow hose. Got them at realhog for $151. I am pretty pleased you can rest your heel on top of Shifter/Brake levers. Also able to down shift with my heel without taking my feet off highway pegs.
What highway mounts did you use with the pegs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,199 Posts
Mr said:
kingofleon said:
my neighbor has the swing wings on his fury but they drag waaay to easily.
Good to know. I was planning on getting the swing wings but I already drag my stock pegs every time I ride. Lots of twisties where I ride.
I have the swing pegs and I can assure you they will scrape but not as bad as you might think. These look good too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
What highway bar is that? I like that setup and have been looking for something like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
I have the swing pegs and I can assure you they will scrape but not as bad as you might think. These look good too.
I have found my swing wing pegs, when extended, scrape at about the same time as my stock pegs scraped. I don't have them mounted flat. They are angled slightly back in a position comfortable to ride for me.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top