Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just bought my striker used and has a set of Rush pipes on it, looking to get some different baffles or something because of how loud they are. Fun when cruising around town, gets old on my 100 mile a day commute....

·
Registered
668 Posts
Just bought my striker used and has a set of Rush pipes on it, looking to get some different baffles or something because of how loud they are. Fun when cruising around town, gets old on my 100 mile a day commute....
yeah, I love the look of these dragster pipes but people say the same thing about the Vance and Hines and thats what steered me away from them before...that said, glad they dont have these Rush pipes in Black for that price or I'd be on it anyway :D:nod:!

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
855 Posts
My staggered slash's are loud, only when you get on the throttle, not cruisin, or highway crusin. but not obnoxious, even the wife says they are nice, and really that's all that matters, right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have the black Rush pipes with straight tips installed on my 2014 Stryker . These have a deep throaty sound to them. The reason why the price on these pipes is falling so fast is Rush no longer catalogs or is manufacturing these or any other Metric 2 into 2 systems. They have decided to focus their materials and resources on the Harley and Indian Markets.

I live 11 miles from where these pipes are made and got my hands on the last set of straight tip black pipes(y1130ST-175) Rush had in stock about 6 weeks ago.

If you guys truely want Rush pipes for your Stryker find some one with them is stock and buy them you will not regret it. When the stock is gone they are gone.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts

Do a search on how to wrap your baffles, its easy , take your time and do it right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts