Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thus is the first time to see someone else on a Stryker. Saw him coming into the parking lot of the HEB (grocery store chain in Texas) as I was riding out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Where at in Texas? I'm in SA - can't throw a rock without hittin an HEB here. I have yet to see another Stryker out on the road.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Me too in Nor. Cal. Was driving on 101 near Morgan Hill and saw a beautiful motorcycle traveling the opposite direction. Closer look revealed a Raven Stryker. My first sighting in the area.

·
2,671 Posts
qwen3579 said:
Where at in Texas? I'm in SA - can't throw a rock without hittin an HEB here. I have yet to see another Stryker out on the road.
I'm up in the Dallas area and I've yet to see another one

·
8,693 Posts
Seen 2 of them in my area. One of them is a new found friend!

·
8,693 Posts
XVS13CAL said:
11stryker said:
Seen 2 of them in my area. One of them is a new found friend!

Now there's a strange coincidence ;)
To confirm this coincidence, XVS13CAL and I met 2 weeks ago to check each others bike out and went for a nice ride with the Chubb Hollow Rattlers a week later. We only live 17 miles apart and Us and our Wives all work in the same town. Found He and My Wife graduated High School together. Talk about coincidences!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I haven't seen any around here. But I know they are here somewhere because the dealership has sold a ton of them. :-\

·
Registered
178 Posts
I haven't seen any here in northern Colorado. I sort of like being somewhat unique, but hope that the bike sells well enough to encourage the aftermarket parts.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts