Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my forward extensions on Tuesday last week, got the tracking number right away. However... Sent an email on Friday, and an Email today, as well as a phone call.
No response, package shows it hasn't been sent.

I know times are strange right now, but a week with no movement, and no response from the seller...
Pretty disappointing, as I was hoping to have them for a 14 hour ride I have coming up on Sunday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just as an update, I heard back from Beau- Kids and schooling from home thanks to our current situation has him a bit hard pressed for time. Understandable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Product was shipped on the 21st, went into Louisville KY facility where it has now sat with no movement since the 22nd. USPS has no ETA on it and "believes it is in transit". Lost package.

Messaged Scootmods twice since, no response. What a real bummer... Ordered the product on the 15th.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
916 Posts
Unfortunately, our postal service is very unreliable. I too have had similar situations with USPS. I always asked the seller to please ship 2-3 day priority if shipping USPS. I’ve had great success with that. It cost a buck more but has been flawless. Additionally If you would see some of the packages that show up from fedex and ups at my job, It’s a shame. The generation of workers today have an “I don’t care ” and “what can the company do for me” attitude. Sadly taking pride in your job has just about disappeared in the US.

Hopefully you will receive it soon. I have the same controls and top quality!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered my forward extensions on Tuesday last week, got the tracking number right away. However... Sent an email on Friday, and an Email today, as well as a phone call.
No response, package shows it hasn't been sent.

I know times are strange right now, but a week with no movement, and no response from the seller...
Pretty disappointing, as I was hoping to have them for a 14 hour ride I have coming up on Sunday.
UPs can ship it a lot earlier than the usual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts