Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black wrinkle finish yamaha backrest and luggage rack (NO BACKPAD) for sale. I used it for a short time before changing to a Corbin seat which requires a tall backrest. This includes all 4 bolts and spacers required for install.They are generally sold separately but I'm selling both for 150 with buyer paying shipping. Message me with any questions! Send me an email at [email protected] for faster response and more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey man, saw your backrest, is it the quick release one? Also, where are you located? wanted to check on shipping costs. Thanks man!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not the quick release one. I preferred not having to worry about anyone grabbing it while it was parked somewhere.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If this is still available, and comes with the pad plate (the piece the pad mounts to), I'll take it. Shoot me a PM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure if this will help going forward but, Legit seller. Very fast to ship with tracking. Highly recommended.
Thanks bud

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a black wrinkle finish yamaha backrest and luggage rack (NO BACKPAD) for sale. I used it for a short time before changing to a Corbin seat which requires a tall backrest. This includes all 4 bolts and spacers required for install.They are generally sold separately but I'm selling both for 150 with buyer paying shipping. Message me with any questions! Send me an email at [email protected] for faster response and more pictures.
Hi
is this still available?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts