Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May seem like a silly question, but is there supposed to be a tool located on the bike that removes the left side cover where the lock is for the seat? there's nothing in my tool kit that would work for it.

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I figured it wouldn't be something simple that would be on the bike somewhere.
I'll see if I can locate one at our auto parts store. Harbor Freight is south of the border for me :frown:

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NAPA we have north of the border, not as good as the US stores though. I'll try them as well as the Lordco auto store across the street. Someone is bound to have a set.
thanks again

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Perfect! I prefer those to the screwdriver style as well. I have a set of the metric Allen wrenches and it's used more by far than the T-handles I have.
I guess I could even go to our Home Depot and look for them. Thanks for the extra help on this.
I was able to wiggle my fingers into the space last night to make the connections I needed. But I still need to get the tool to get that cover off. I also have an air filter for the house that has one of those screws on it. They want you to send it in to change the filter...........RIGHT :suspicious:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.