Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Looks different...not a scull fan myself..........just be cautious about the sculls on the valves. I have been told if they are to heavy they have a chance of vibrating and causing the valve to crack.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Crackin skulls! To each his own Shane. I posted a mock up of my paint job and not too many people liked it but I'm going with it because I do. Make your bike your own.

·
Registered
181 Posts
midlifecrisis said:
Crackin skulls! To each his own Shane. I posted a mock up of my paint job and not too many people liked it but I'm going with it because I do. Make your bike your own.
+1

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback, I got a lot of good feedback at the dealership yesterday so I think I'll keep em, always fun to be a little different.

·
Registered
967 Posts
That's funny, that's about when I went through my skull faze on my bike. Had the skulls on the tank and wore the T shirts to boot. Don't worry you'll grow out of it. ;) At mid I'm now going through a California 60's faze. Don't know which one will win when it comes time to painting my bike. I'm guessing the 60's. 8)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Everytime I go to Kuryakyn I want to buy the chrome "zombie" skulls and stick them on my bike, so I think yours are cool. I like em... ;D

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got a couple of painters working up some paint ideas for me, I'm leaning towards somewhat of a rat rod look, gotta get the Low & Mean parts 1st though

·
Registered
192 Posts
Shane, its your bike and those differences is what sets you apart from the others. Looks cool man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts