Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to mention the wonderful customer service I received from slipstreamer. I bought a windshield off ebay a long while back it was the ss-32-16 falcon. Well because it was used the parts never really had a good coat of wax put on them from day 1. Anyways the brackets started to show pitting and a little rust. I contacted slipstreamer via email and ask if I could purchase new brackets from them. Bob from slipstreamer returned my email and said sure I will sell you a set for 19.99 plus shipping and gave me a number to call to place the order. I called, talked to Wendy and she said sure let me get your information then she asked have you replaced the grommets. I said no she said while I am sending you the brackets I will put some grommets in the package free of charge. I thought wow that was nice. In today's age with cutbacks, lack of customer service and off shore tech support, I thought it is very rare to hear about excellent customers service anymore. Anyways I thought I would share my experience with everyone.

Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts