1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
LOLLL "Actually it does not work with scooters"

·
Registered
244 Posts
A less lethal option would be to have a monkey ride behind you and fling his poop at tailgaters! Dang! I shouldn't have divorced my ex wife! ;D

·
Registered
148 Posts
AHam said:
A less lethal option would be to have a monkey ride behind you and fling his poop at tailgaters! Dang! I shouldn't have divorced my ex wife! ;D
TRUNK MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
When I am out towing the horse trailer on the high way, I always hope the horses will poo cause some always ends up out of the trailer on the tailgater behind me

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thats why I like modular helmets. Flip up chin bar and hock a big old clam, when they see that they back off, if they don't the next goes straight up!

·
Registered
309 Posts
i usually just let the wind blow my shirt up so that they can see the gun in my waistband.. lol... right beside my badge lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
It's soo easy to just avoid any sort of confrontation by just either grabbing a fist full of throttle and leaving them in the dust or easily maneuvering the bike into different lanes or slots for a few minutes and leaving them many car lengths behind. Reason being.... My brother got into a nasty confrontation in 1979 over something as dumb as this and lost his life over it! My father-in-law got his door opened wide with my 2 little boys in the car and got the living crap kicked out of him right in front of the babies! Definitely not worth it. Flashing a gun? They can pull a gun....chucking marbles or anything else at them?? They're in a car! A car is the ultimate weapon on the road...one of those mindsets "OK. you fu*# with my stuff, I'll fu*& with yours and eventually, they'll make it their business to catch up with you somehow...someway,,,you don't F with a man's vehicle no matter who's at fault!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts