Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a gently used set of V&H Big Radius 2 into 2. Didn't come with the footpeg spacers. Anybody ever just use some washers or something? Or is there a kit somewhere sold separately?

Also, am I good with installing these as is? Or will there be Idle/back fire issues? Stock intake/No ivans flash .

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
859 Posts
Go to local hardware and get spacers most sell them. Letting the engine breathe more will probably cause popping on decel, especially due to stock fuel cutoff in the programming. You can mess with the program a little to help with that but there isn’t enough adjustment in stock program to get rid of it. Search “CO program”. What it does is adjust the injector pulse Effectively increasing fuel or decreasing fuel depending on settings.
This only affects the first 12% of throttle. But does help a little. These motors run on the lean side from the factory. The flash is best bet as it not only adjusts fuel, it adjusts all the stupid factory annoyances like fuel cutoff, coolant fan on temp, timing, redline.

Reactions: Dielsel

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Diesel I don’t know if you got your spacers yet I ran in to the same issue trying to find some as I wanted to balance the right side to match the left and finding the right ones were a pain but I ordered a set of chrome ones off of bolt depot. 13/32 x 3/4 with a 3/4 OD worked. The VH ones are 1 1/4 long if I remember correct. I ordered four shorter to account for the engine guard. Ended up swapping out to the cobras though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts