Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only have one key , so was wondering. Anyone know if a Walmart will make one ? .also, this headlight aftermarket for sure, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what make it might be?? It's brighter than a babies butt on a sunny day 馃槑
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive fuel system

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool . I don't usually lose keys . Lots of other things I misplace but not keys . DMV on the 3rd to make her legal. I see you're from Canada? At least, the Amazon sight went there to find those leds. BTW, I actually have a light for the plate , just need to mend the cut wires .

Registered
Mine only came with one key also. I got mine made by cyclekeysonline on ebay. At first it looked like a lost cause, as I didn't have the original tag/code that comes with the new bike, but Larry there came up with a workaround. I think it was about 16 bucks shipped

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine only came with one key also. I got mine made by cyclekeysonline on ebay. At first it looked like a lost cause, as I didn't have the original tag/code that comes with the new bike, but Larry there came up with a workaround. I think it was about 16 bucks shipped
Yeah I already called ace hardware near me and they told me that they will cut the blank keys for 4 bucks each. Can't beat that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts