Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the mock up of my new Speedo face plate. So far great customer service & prices, and if the actual product meets expectations, I will be extremely happy.

Thanks very much Jared @ http://www.speedgaugecustoms.com/

Envy

*edit* This is in MPH, but the actual face plate will be KPH.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like it. I have been wanting a new faceplate. Definitely going to check them out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks awesome man.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Just got the mock up of my new Speedo face plate. So far great customer service & prices, and if the actual product meets expectations, I will be extremely happy.
You won't be disappointed. Jared was great and definitely has great customer service. IMO His product is definitely well made and of quality. So far no issues with mine, no issues with bubbling and heat affecting it. Like everything, not sure over a long term period especially under extreme temps but seems that it won't be an issue.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Possibly my next upgrade after forward controls. How do they look at night though with the light shining through? Looking good in daylight personally is only half of the design.

·
Registered
510 Posts
There is also an option to customize the light for it in their website.
Here is mine with stock speedo light.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is also an option to customize the light for it in their website.
Here is mine with stock speedo light.
That looks amazing!

I am hoping mine looks serene - ish during the day, and hellish at night with the red LED.

I will be doing something about how bloody bright the "brights" blue light is. Now THAT is a distracting light.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That looks amazing.

·
Registered
510 Posts
That looks amazing!

I am hoping mine looks serene - ish during the day, and hellish at night with the red LED.

I will be doing something about how bloody bright the "brights" blue light is. Now THAT is a distracting light.
"GuardianSquid2015 That looks amazing."

Thanks guys, looks way better in person. I'm sure Shawn's will look great too. SpeedGauge makes a great speedo face.

·
Registered
118 Posts
One of the first things I did to my bike was paint over the high beam light. Daytime doesn't matter, and at night, I know whether or not it's on high, but on a dark country road that bright blue is a dangerous distraction to your focus.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dude, that is awesome. I just put my order in with him too. Pricing is lowest I have seen with custom work. Only charged me $55 shipped and gets your approval of product before printing. Waiting for my mock up to be seen. So far Jared seems very easy to work with and his response time was fast. Made request and got an answer 2 hours later.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Good choice, looking forward to pics once you get it installed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How long did it take for you all to get yours? I'm having issues with these guys. One guy on here had the same issue as me and he never got his. They kept his money.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts