Yamaha Star Stryker banner

741 - 760 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just wanted to give a BIG 2 thumbs up to Nyjol. I made a very last minute request for a face plate hoping to get it in time for a show I am running a vendor booth at this weekend and he came through for me. He just so happened to have an extra face plate I was looking for and sent it out very quickly. I had it in just 2 days and was able to get it on in plenty of time. The directions he included were amazing!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Got my new faceplate from Nyjol yesterday. Holly ****.:thumb: This 3 Generation sure is a great improvement from the first one I had. Now just have to get the nerve to do the install myself. (Last time I had the dealer do the install)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #747
Thanks, bro. Yeah, the Gen 3s are awesome-they really are, FINALLY, exactly what I envisioned 2 yrs ago when I started trying to develop a better alternative to then-current offerings.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Finally got my replacement speedo face put on... Looks much better!

Nyjol,

Do you still want me to send to bubbly one back to you?

·
Registered
195 Posts

Nyjol,

Beko:

How did you find the install of the faceplate. Didn't do my last one, but really want to put this plate on. Just a little nervous that I might screw* up.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Beko:

How did you find the install of the faceplate. Didn't do my last one, but really want to put this plate on. Just a little nervous that I might screw* up.

Nyjol sent me the instructions with the faceplate. I believe you can find them on the bikermojo website as well. It's actually a pretty simple swap too, no need to be nervous :thumb:. The only part that isn't self explanitory is pulling and reinstalling the needle.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey I want a G in old English all black and grey u can add whatever u would like come up with a pick and price and ill get back with u thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #755

Nyjol,

Yeah, if you don't mind - snail mail it - I might be able to get a credit from my old shop (don't use them for BikerMojo stuff any more but they do some other stuff for me). Thanks man!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #756
Speaking of Canadian brothers Nyjol it kills me but I gotta pull the V3 you sent and put on the V2 (V3 is in mph)
What?? Grr. Effin shop probably printed the wrong template. Gimme a call if you need a reprint. (Sorry I haven't been on the forum for awhile). 602-8-OH-Three-o279. Or drop a line at info*at*bikermojo.c0m. ;)

·
8,693 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
How easy is the install? I want to get a custom plate with Jessica Rabbit (I named my Stryker Jessica b/c of all the curves) but I am deathly afraid of screwing something up.

·
Registered
682 Posts
It's real easy. The hardest thing is removing the needle but it is also really easy to do with a fork.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

741 - 760 of 769 Posts