Yamaha Star Stryker banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
8,693 Posts
Well done. Very Professional looking!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
That awesome maz glad it fit with out issue. Ok guys it works with the batwing.
It adjusts through the full range of motion(there is a lot) so custom tailoring is easy. Install was simple(assuming the ignition is already relocated) it took about 20 minutes.

For anybody curious;

The speedo wire harness needs to be freed from the holders, the cover/trim will have to be removed and then the unit passed through the triple tree. Reinstall on the bracket, install cover/trim, lock down wiring and adjust the bracket to your liking and you're done.

I used a dremel with cutting wheel to remove the oem bracket+tab by cutting the weld until I could work it free. I used a flapper wheel to take the welds off then touched with some metallic gray paint I had laying around. I might go over it with chrome hobby paint and clear coat for the heck of it...for you guys with black bikes it's that much easier.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Quick questions,

1. Where can I buy this bracket? I'd like to buy one.
2. I noticed on everyone's bike pics their speedometers are in a black case. Mine is in a chrome plastic case. It's a 2015 Green Stryker with Cowell. Were these supposed to be black or did you guys paint them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quick questions,

2. I noticed on everyone's bike pics their speedometers are in a black case. Mine is in a chrome plastic case. It's a 2015 Green Stryker with Cowell. Were these supposed to be black or did you guys paint them?

Thanks!

My cover for my speedometer was originally silver/chrome but I scuffed up primed it and painted it flat black to go with the rest of my bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
669 Posts
Quick questions,

Thanks!
thats strange, I have a 2015 green with cowl and my speedo case was black from the factory.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts