Yamaha Star Stryker banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks guys, hate to say it but these have not sold much and i cant keep making them. Thank you to those of you that have ordered one and i hope you are happy with them.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Thanks guys, hate to say it but these have not sold much and i cant keep making them. Thank you to those of you that have ordered one and i hope you are happy with them.
That's unfortunate because it really is a great product, it functions well and for the price is an easy solution to the problem. I am very thankful you produced these and told as many people as I could where to find them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
That's unfortunate because it really is a great product, it functions well and for the price is an easy solution to the problem. I am very thankful you produced these and told as many people as I could where to find them.
thanks Maz, i would love to keep selling them but the orders are just to few and far between.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hello
Could you possibly send a picture or diagram of the relocation bracket, l'd like to see what you were making
My wife has a very hard time with were its at and l need to move it
Would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT
Thanks so much

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
hello
Could you possibly send a picture or diagram of the relocation bracket, l'd like to see what you were making
My wife has a very hard time with were its at and l need to move it
Would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT
Thanks so much
The speedo mounts on 2 rubber cushions on the side and 1 metal support on the bottom. I just bent mine toward the tank and it works perfect now to see it. Vibrates a bit more because the bottom mount is not solid but not a major issue.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts