·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm in. I'll pay for the first kit now

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hey Shanes,
Can you show a photo of what the fork looks like without the ignition? Do you plan on changing the housing so something a little nicer looking.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Shanes,
Can you show a photo of what the fork looks like without the ignition? Do you plan on changing the housing so something a little nicer looking.
Shane, I too would like a picture of what the front looks like after the relocation. Please :) I'm actually very interested in this.... any plans for the speedo relocator?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently there is no front end on the bike but, once it is re-installed I'll be sure to post photos

We'll keep everyone up to date on this as we move forward

Thanks
Shane

·
8,694 Posts
Removing it sure does leave the speedo high and dry...
Yes, but look at the Headlight options now. Lots of room to mount a headlight higher.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's a little blurry, but here is the front end without the ignition switch.

Hmmm.... i like... anyway you can take one a little further back so we can see the front end? Kinda curious what a higher mounted headlight might look like too... maybe a lowered or relocated speedo too

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hmmm.... i like... anyway you can take one a little further back so we can see the front end? Kinda curious what a higher mounted headlight might look like too... maybe a lowered or relocated speedo too
You could also just throw a little tool bag up there lots of bikes have em up there too

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
This is perfect for the guy who wants to use a leather "tool bag" between their speedo and headlight.
I mounted mine the only place I could find for it but it holds a lot of crap real nicely.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wow it looks awesome w/out the ignition mounted on the bars! Once the ignition re-location kit is ready I'm going order it and speedo Mount from shame and do some custom drag bars.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Vertical double headlight?!?! Plus remember that I have 2" risers on there which kick it up a little higher
That would be sick. I've heard som double lights are one low and one high. Do you know of any that have both low and one high.

This is giving me some outrageous ideas.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts