Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Altacilindrada is visiting from Costa Rica, I'm going on a ride with him 1/10/15 and would like to invite all the Stryker from FL to joins us.

If interested pm me for the info.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Outback Crab Shack is the place we are going this saturday 1/10/15 should be there around 1:30 pm, if anybody interested pm me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well since the Crab Shack is right at about a mile from my house I'm looking to meet up with someone further away to ride up there. Although I could pretty much ensure me and my bike could look our prettiest if I just met y'all there. :tongue:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deviate once I'm told the route we are taking I'm going to let you know that way we can meet halfway so you can ride with us plus what ever ride we do after Outback.

·
Registered
321 Posts
CJStryker, when we get the final route that Macc22nj and them are going to take we'll see if there's someplace that we can meet up with them. If not I can meet up with you somewhere on your way up and ride to the Crab Shack with you.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Can I suggest we have The Cabbage Patch as a stop on the ride...Its something for the out of towner to see...even if its not in all its bike week glory. Should be close for CJStryker to meet us there.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The route that I posted that's where I'm meeting the guys that I normally ride with however I will be coming from Eagle Rider by the Orlando airport with two other guys from here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If every body shows up from Orlando area, there would be 8 bikes plus CJStryker, Deviate and Roadkill. 11 bikes that would be pretty cool.
Lets hope more would join.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I could meet you all at the Cheyenne Saloon.What time would you estimate arriving in that general area.My Girlfriend will join us on her V-Star 1300.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could meet you all at the Cheyenne Saloon.What time would you estimate arriving in that general area.My Girlfriend will join us on her V-Star 1300.
Cheyenne Saloon sounds perfect, should be there around 12:30 - 12:45 pm. We are leaving the meet up point in Sanford, FL at 11 am.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts