Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m stepping down as a forum moderator. I actually sold my bike at the beginning of 2015. As a founding member, I wanted to stay on to make sure the forum continued to thrive, and it has. I now find myself visiting the forum less and less. I’ll work with Raul to recruit my replacement. Also, we’ve removed “MiddleAgeCrisis” as a moderator as he’s not been an active member on the forum since March of 2016.

I'll still check in from time to time...yall take care and remember to keep the rubber side down!!

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
809 Posts
Don't be a stranger. So no more two wheels ever? Season change and so do we, best of luck to ya and we'll wishes for ya brother!

·
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't be a stranger. So no more two wheels ever?
I've been on two wheels in one form or another, most of my life. It may be a while before I get another bike for the street, if ever, not really sure. My wife isn't a fan of riding, so the majority of my riding ends up being my work commute…and to be honest commuting into downtown Dallas everyday isn’t my idea of relaxation LOL.

For the past few years I've been enjoying my 1987 Suzuki Samurai 4x4. That's something the wife, kiddo, and I can all do together.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
809 Posts
I've been on two wheels in one form or another, most of my life. It may be a while before I get another bike for the street, if ever, not really sure. My wife isn't a fan of riding, so the majority of my riding ends up being my work commute…and to be honest commuting into downtown Dallas everyday isn’t my idea of relaxation LOL.

For the past few years I've been enjoying my 1987 Suzuki Samurai 4x4. That's something the wife, kiddo, and I can all do together.
NICE, I miss my '90 Bronco The kids called her Burtha!

·
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just checking in for 2020!! is everyone still alive? I was just reading through some recent threads, doesn't seem to be much action on the forum these days???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts