Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just checking out craiglist in the Houston area, and there was a Raven on there for 10,500 with 1500 miles on it. Is that a good deal.....??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok ...Have not kept up on prices, I have a Raider..was thinking about a Stryker for the little lady......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys....still checking them out, going to wait till I win that one from Tejas.......lol...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just found a few in Fla, new for 8,590. Thats a drive from Tx but could be saving a couple thousands. Plus if someone drove ya down there you could take one **** of a road trip back to TX! LOL!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Just found a few in Fla, new for 8,590. Thats a drive from Tx but could be saving a couple thousands. Plus if someone drove ya down there you could take one **** of a road trip back to TX! LOL!
Call, negotiate price, fly down, drive home. ;D

·
Registered
171 Posts
can you please tell me the name of that dealer, cause i am trying to buy a stryker myself form the USA and i am looking for the lowest possible price for a brand new one

·
Registered
19 Posts
The raven Strykers are gone that were at that price, not suprising! There is still a blue one left for 8240. ( http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Yamaha-Stryker-100061063 ) Just go to to cycletrader.com and pop in yamaha and Stryker then a US zip code with a radius of 250 miles. I did a 250 mile search from Atlanta and found the ones in Fla. As far as you having to add fright and setup you would have to contact the dealer.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
smitty69 said:
The raven Strykers are gone that were at that price, not suprising! There is still a blue one left for 8240. ( http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Yamaha-Stryker-100061063 ) Just go to to cycletrader.com and pop in yamaha and Stryker then a US zip code with a radius of 250 miles. I did a 250 mile search from Atlanta and found the ones in Fla. As far as you having to add fright and setup you would have to contact the dealer.
Smitty you from Atlanta?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts