Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my very first bike . A 1993 Yama 535 Virago... Rode this bike all the way from south Florida to Georgia and back without a problem.. Was proud to be pulling 42 hp 馃槅... specs claim the virago was capable of doing 100 , but I think I was cruising at 70 with a smile back then. 馃槑
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Here's my very first bike . A 1993 Yama 535 Virago... Rode this bike all the way from south Florida to Georgia and back without a problem.. Was proud to be pulling 42 hp 馃槅... specs claim the virago was capable of doing 100 , but I think I was cruising at 70 with a smile back then. 馃槑 View attachment 124392
Oh yeah!, All viragos were good bikes but difficult to customize, i think, has aux gas tank under the seat, like ours!.
Here my first; a four speed shadow 600 vlx -I didn,t Know馃檮-, after doing some crazy things.. Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah!, All viragos were good bikes but difficult to customize, i think, has aux gas tank under the seat, like ours!.
Here my first; a four speed shadow 600 vlx -I didn,t Know馃檮-, after doing some crazy things.. View attachment 124393
Wow, awesome.
I luv my stryker. Just got it legal on Monday and been doing some maintenance on it. Just flushed the radiator. Not hard at all. With the power commander V this thing hauls . 馃槑... Been riding my magna also and there's not much comparison. Both bikes can put 2 zeros behind a one ( 100 mph 馃槅, but the torque on the stryker is more than any bike I've owned. -- ( Vrod , rocket 3 , fatbob 114 ) .

Registered
Wow, awesome.
I luv my stryker. Just got it legal on Monday and been doing some maintenance on it. Just flushed the radiator. Not hard at all. With the power commander V this thing haul
Wow, awesome.
I luv my stryker. Just got it legal on Monday and been doing some maintenance on it. Just flushed the radiator. Not hard at all. With the power commander V this thing hauls . 馃槑... Been riding my magna also and there's not much comparison. Both bikes can put 2 zeros behind a one ( 100 mph 馃槅, but the torque on the stryker is more than any bike I've owned. -- ( Vrod , rocket 3 , fatbob 114 ) .
The magna's motor was "fantabulous", also the stryker's
in different way, but In that Wild bunch It's clear what is the queen of torque

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And It's not ours...馃殌!
If that little rocket 馃殌 is symbol for triumph rocket 3 , well yeah . I had a rocket 3 in 2020 . 163 ft lbs of torque at 4000 rpm and 165 hp. Of course the rocket is a 2500 cc engine. 2.6 liter, more than some cars 馃槅, and weighing in at 670 lbs wet , it's definitely not a light weight. Also, I paid almost 24000 for mine with the detachable saddle bags and it was the gt model. So , for less than 5 grand I picked up my stryker, with 82 torque, and with the mods on it, I'm sure that's not accurate. Don't get me wrong, the rocket is a beast and I loved it, but just like all the women in my life, it's a high maintenance item 馃槅 ... 馃槑 ... here's to life in the fast lane.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts