Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys be interested in a Stryker T-Shirt? The design that will be on the shirt is attached. I could add more design on the back. On the front left will be just the logo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
If the Stryker were a little more readable and across the back, I think it would be cool and would be in. Maybe a smaller version on the front upper left as well. Black for me with white or silver lettering.

AR had a jacket with a good looking logo done a while back. Maybe that would be good artwork to use if it is available.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Would you guys be interested in a Stryker T-Shirt? The design that will be on the shirt is attached. I could add more design on the back. On the front left will be just the logo
Do you have this as a vector graphic? My daughter works at a t-shirt place at school so could get pricing from her.
Also, are you planning on it just being on the back or possibly a front pocket option as well?

I'm just seeing what options are and not really volunteering since mailing would be a small job in and of itself. Have to see where everything works out since if not a lot less expensive than probably not worth the legwork :(

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have this as a vector graphic? My daughter works at a t-shirt place at school so could get pricing from her.
Also, are you planning on it just being on the back or possibly a front pocket option as well?

I'm just seeing what options are and not really volunteering since mailing would be a small job in and of itself. Have to see where everything works out since if not a lot less expensive than probably not worth the legwork
No Vector only PDF. It will be a as big as I can fit it on the back without it looking ugly and on the front left chest. I was thinking no pocket T-shirt. Trust me on the shipping, it is ALOT of work.

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the Stryker were a little more readable and across the back, I think it would be cool and would be in. Maybe a smaller version on the front upper left as well. Black for me with white or silver lettering.

AR had a jacket with a good looking logo done a while back. Maybe that would be good artwork to use if it is available.
When you say more readable you mean a different font?

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When you say more readable you mean a different font?
Yes. It has been a while since I saw the photo but I believe he wears the jacket in his avatar.
I have that logo but it was created by another person (Ruedi) and he sells product with that logo. I received written authorization 2 years to use his logo but it was for a different occasion. He asked that all forum members respect his design and I agreed in writing. Not only am I binded with my word also on paper. I will look in to different font options and post them. Keep on the look out

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looking forward to what you come up with Raul. I would take at least one if not 2 in black and would love one in tie dye but I think that is a very limited market so I won't be holding my breath.
Cheers.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
855 Posts
Can never have enough riding shirts! I'm not sold on current logo, but waiting for options!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts