Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Well that the first I've seen a trailer behind a Stryker. Nice job.

·
Registered
454 Posts
That is a sweet trailer, got any build pics and info on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rides great. Pulled it to Sturgis last summer, bike had no problem pulling even loaded with 120lbs of cargo and passenger.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I don't have any build pics of the trailer. I actually built it to pull behind my 04 Honda shadow 750 a few years back.

·
8,694 Posts
Very Ingenius!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have always wondered how bikes/trailers worked....I figured they would have a different sort of pivot connection, rather then the old ball and hitch connection....can you still get good lean on in turns?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have always wondered how bikes/trailers worked....I figured they would have a different sort of pivot connection, rather then the old ball and hitch connection....can you still get good lean on in turns?
With a normal ball if I leaned hard I could feel it on the bike, so I just machined the base of the ball to be just a little bit wider than the ball shaft. I haven't noticed it since.

·
Registered
2 Posts
trailer lights

I wanted to be able to pull my homemade trailer on long trips so here is what I came up with.
How did you do the trailer lights? Did you have to buy a universal harness to be able to wire the bike to the trailer or did you just make up a harness for the bike and wire the harness directly to the lights on the bike?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts