Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't found any good videos of the stryker put up against a Harley with either the 103 or 109 engine was just curious to know if the stryker is faster than most Harleys on the road. My buddy has the Harley Roadking police interceptor bike it has the 103engine and my stryker seems to keep right up with it. My stryker isn't broken in yet so we haven't got to line them up yet. Has anyone got to race a Harley ?

·
Registered
625 Posts
U should smoke the road king!

·
Registered
315 Posts
My friend that I ride with most of the time has a harley V-rod, I keep up with him. We have not raced but I have not had a problem staying up with him.

·
Registered
749 Posts
the stryker will take most hardleys out there, not sure about the vrod but that is not really a hardley that is a porsch engine and design, a guy i work with has a harley that would probly take my stryker but he has over 10k into the engine and puts down 108 at the rear wheel on the dyno. not sure what my bike dynos at i have the LA choppers XXX intake, cobra fi2000r programer, and the V&H staggered slash cut exhaust.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sad to say, but my wife's FLS Slim with a 103 wins right now. I have the cobra down turn pipes but a stock intake. I think that a better air breather and the fi2000 will make all the difference.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
the stryker will take most hardleys out there, not sure about the vrod but that is not really a hardley that is a porsch engine and design, a guy i work with has a harley that would probly take my stryker but he has over 10k into the engine and puts down 108 at the rear wheel on the dyno. not sure what my bike dynos at i have the LA choppers XXX intake, cobra fi2000r programer, and the V&H staggered slash cut exhaust.
Wow 10K in an engine alone. I know its possible but still blows my mind.
One goofy saleswoman hit the nail on the head 2 decades ago when she said to my wife "The difference between men and boys, the price of their toys..."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow 10K in an engine alone. I know its possible but still blows my mind.
One goofy saleswoman hit the nail on the head 2 decades ago when she said to my wife "The difference between men and boys, the price of their toys..."
To be fair though, 9k of it is probably just to keep the oil from dumping all over the pavement. :D

·
Registered
749 Posts
To be fair though, 9k of it is probably just to keep the oil from dumping all over the pavement. :D
lol but accualy he got lucky the person that put all the money into the engine use to work with us after it was finaly done and he was riding it his wife found someone else to ride and files for a divorce then he lost his job he still owed 8k on the loan and instead of letting it go to the bank he sold it to matt for the 8k owed. not sure what model but it is not a bagger.

·
Registered
14 Posts
lol but accualy he got lucky the person that put all the money into the engine use to work with us after it was finaly done and he was riding it his wife found someone else to ride and files for a divorce then he lost his job he still owed 8k on the loan and instead of letting it go to the bank he sold it to matt for the 8k owed. not sure what model but it is not a bagger.
Oh dude that's rough, lose your wife, the job, and your baby too? Talk about a triple whammy, sh*t is f'd up sometimes.

·
8,693 Posts
I saw a Harley in a showroom in Dallas that had a small puddle of oil on the floor under the bike. Swear. to. god .
HEHE America luvs their HD's

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Oh yeah one of my buddies has his HD parked in my garage temporarily and it has leaked oil in one spot and some other kind of fluid in another spot. I told him he's gonna have to get that piece of **** out of my garage before the whole floor is oily. Lmao

·
8,693 Posts
Oh yeah one of my buddies has his HD parked in my garage temporarily and it has leaked oil in one spot and some other kind of fluid in another spot. I told him he's gonna have to get that piece of **** out of my garage before the whole floor is oily. Lmao
Know I know why they make those mats to put under a motorcycle. It was Harley inspired!! LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts