Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thoughts on the look of me on this bike.its a 2015. I want the Stryker but I felt like I was too big. Very disappointed. I’m 6’4”, 280 pounds with a 35” inseam. Is there anyone with my dimensions who modded their bike to fit them. I felt like I needed to raise the bars and get forward control extensions also raise the bike some (is that a thing) also this will be my very first bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi VonJay, beautiful bike and I concur with Easy and Draeger. I love the feel with the 3" extensions.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
You might want to look at the Raider. About 2" extra stretch before adding controls etc.

At your size, there really are only going to be a few bikes that are big enough to feel "right"...

·
Registered
668 Posts
I second the raider. my neighbor is about 6'2 and told me he is very comfortable compared the stryker he sat on. longer wheel base and all that makes a nice difference

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm 6'1 at 200 lbs. I have a 15 harley roadglide and an 11 stryker. The stryker, to me, is by far the most comfortable seating.

I lowered mine 3" and got a mustang seat. Thing looks mean. Get more ooo's and awww's over than the harley too at just a fraction of the price. Get the Stryker man, can't go wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts