Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stricktly as far as looks do you think the Boulevard windshield would look good or bad on my bike. I love how it looks on clars but then i see it on others and hate it.

If i did get it im thinking the Midnight one

And one more question. I think ive already made up my mind tho. Should i paint the mesh on the Rad cover black ?

Thanks for the input guys :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I honestly can't envision the windscreen on your bike, so no help for ya on that one...but as for the rad screen...I think it would look sharp if you painted it black.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I think the black windscreen would look very cool...........................black radiator screen is a must do.

As a side question...............where did you get the leds in the headlight? How are they wired up.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a LED Ring. Its got two wires. one positive and one negative. Ive got a blue one that used to be in my bike if your interested. $50.

·
Registered
244 Posts
My 2 cents worth, Don't do the Boulevard Screen, if anything I would think about Memphis Shades Bullet Fairing. I know I have a Boulevard screen but I'm going to change over to the Bullet as soon as I can.

No don't paint the rad screen black.

I need to win the lotto to do all the things I want to do to my bike.... ;D

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
SCHIMBO said:
It is a LED Ring. Its got two wires. one positive and one negative. Ive got a blue one that used to be in my bike if your interested. $50.
Great offer but not looking for blue. Thanks though.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I say yes to painting the screen.

Here's the deal with any windshield. All bikes look better without one, but if your gonna put one on I think the boulevard has the sexiest look. I have one on mine and I like the look.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I would put the boulevard on and paint it Mango like the rest of your bike
Now there's an idea. I'd just paint the mounts and smoke out the shield. Although GoMango is such a beautiful color there comes a point when it becomes too much of a good thing.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The Memphis Bullet fairing, painted the same color, would look MEAN on that mango machine. I know that it changes the bike look a lot and that not everyone likes it. But for this specific bike, it would be a prize winner!

·
Registered
574 Posts
The windshield looks good. Leave it clear and chrome so as not to detract from your bike. You had the blackchin scoop mesh, remember? You traded me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts