Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wanting to know from people who have the comfort cruse touring seat if it is a very good seat or should i wait on mustang to get their seats in production. any help would be helpful cause my dealer dont have a seat in stock for me to look at.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Comfort Cruising Seat

I was wondering if you got that seat, and if so, how is it? Good and bad. If you didnt get it, What seat did you get and how do you like it?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't recommend the comfort cruise seat. It completely changes the look of the bike in a bad way. That is if you are going for the sleek slung low bad ass look. It will push you forward a bit also. My wife prefers it as it provides more cushion for the passenger than the stocker. I usually only put it on when we are 2 up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm very happy with the Corbin Gunslinger. Great on a recent 250 trip. I was squirming on the stock seat after 50. I'm a 220 pounder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm liking the Corbin gun fighter and the parts unlimited 2 up predator seats.....no experience with them yet but I, going off of styling looks and customer reviews

1 - 7 of 7 Posts