Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Vance and Hines came out with the Big Radius 2 into 1 pipe I thought that almost as good looking at the Cobra Swepts that really compliment the bikes lines. But the 2 into 2 always seemed to look kinda crummy in design. I have no doubt they sound worlds better than the stock exhaust, but if they had the 2 into 1 for my Stryker I would be a returning customer after my experience with the sound and power gain on my Nighthawk.

Just my opinion.

·
8,694 Posts
If I get a different exhaust it will be the V&H big radius 2 into 2 in chrome!! My No. 1 pick!!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
11stryker said:
If I get a different exhaust it will be the V&H big radius 2 into 2 in chrome!! My No. 1 pick!!
im with you on that... it looks sweet but how is the quality though?? im thinking good??

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
clar2001 said:
11stryker said:
Thats what Im talking about ! Mine will arive on Tuesday, the heat wrap will arive on Thursday, even went with the V&H wrap, should be installed with pics by Friday night.
Sick!... Plese Do Show The Pics ..... vid clip too if u can??

·
8,694 Posts
WLFPAK65 said:
11stryker said:

im with you on that... it looks sweet but how is the quality though?? im thinking good??
From what I have seen & heard - anything V&H is the Cadillac(if you will) of all motorcycle Exhaust!!

·
8,694 Posts
Thanks Clar that would be cool. During a fuel up today an orange vulcan pulled in with the Vance & Hines Staggered Slash pipes all chrome. They sound really great and Look Very High quality. The wife and I just can't remember to take camera with us on rides!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Quality is top notch give it a 10+, the heat shields take some time to install with clamps that slide into a specific bracket on them, there is a extended loop for your 02 sensor be sure to use a little anti seize compound on the threads , there is aslo a heat shield for your master brake cylender and spacers with new bolts(did not use spacers or bolts my controls are moved 3 1/4 in forward) a heavy dudy bracket for the rear mount that uses all 3 factory holes new bolts provided, it slipes into place easly, I am very impressed with this product and the quality of the complete system .
I only ran the bike for a minute becouse I have not installed my air cleaner yeat (spike) but it sounds Bad A;; lould as **** with the baffels in.
after my air cleaner is on I will post a video clip for sound.
now the decision is to leave the crome or to black wrap the pipes , I ilke the heat sheilds so much Im not sure I want to take them off , I could also remove the front ones and have them painted black. 8)

·
8,694 Posts
Awh Clar- I am so **** Jealous right now. Those are just awesome!! I can't thank you enough for posting this. You just made all my expectations for V&H proven correct! Thanks Again.!!!!!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
**** that is off the mufu**n Hook!!..... how long did it take to get it? i keep asking the shop if and when they will get it but they say its still on back order?... Especially the spike air.... did u get that from L&M

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow, really been wanting the black pipes because I didn't think the chrome would look good but the pics prove me wrong, looks awesome!

1 - 20 of 230 Posts