Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i recently was vandalized in my own parking lot and someone had knocked my bike over on the left side and broke some things.... my insurance co. cut me a check to spend on fixing my bike back up. Ive been busy doing some homework and pretty much got all the things i wanted..... i think?? if im missing something, guys/gals lemme know! lol

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im Prolly going to get the V&H Chrome pipes and have them dipped black? but if they look good on it as is i might just same myself some $$$.... The mirrors i love! but cant choose so i think im going with both lol.... switch em up every now and again lol

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Looks like you will be having some wrenching on your bike! The best part about buying stuff is putting it on. Where are you getting the spike intake from?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I have the cobra's and they sound awesome and the baffels are still in. I remeber watching a video on the low and mean website. I think it was the review of deigo's bike.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tight thanks guys.... ill check that out when i get home.... dont wanna scurr peeps here at work lol!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just Got These Ninjas Today!! Gonna Set These Up When I Get My Alarm Installed..... Maybe Next Week??

·
Registered
259 Posts
WLFPAK65 said:
Anyone Know If This Bad Boy Will Fit The Stryker?
Its By Arlen Ness

[/quote]

I cant tell you if it fits but I saw a HD full dress with an array of Arlen Ness deep cut parts and it was badass! Their shop is 20 min from my house so I have been there several times drooling.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haa... Good Times lol..... Ive Tried Ordering All My Parts But Its A Waiting Game With L&M For My Blk Spike Air Intake And Reaper Fender :'(

·
Registered
306 Posts
wow.. that straight looks sick. great look on your bike.
where can i find those? and how much did they set you back?

thanks

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
crazy8ight said:
wow.. that straight looks sick. great look on your bike.
where can i find those? and how much did they set you back?

thanks
Yahh Thanks... Them Bad Boys Looks Tough! Their Sharp Too... Literally, They Are Sharp, Scraped me up a couple times lol.... they set me back $100DP's from pro1

1 - 20 of 145 Posts