Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give it a bit in the begining. Made a video of my ride with bikers for babies last Sunday and was parked next to a Fury with exhaust and a really nice Corbin seat.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I just think it sucks that their aren't many corbin options right now for the Stryker. The guy with the Fury had risers on his bars and I would really like a set.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is along with the car building them from Days of Thunder and Don Williams. There wasn't any point for the audio while driving because the camera wouldn't pick it up anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
nice video... looked like a great run. is it me or were there a lot of Fury's on that ride?

ok... so i liked the Corbin seat.. but man.. i'm sorry i looked closely and the Fury just doesnt look good once you start modding it. is it me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,199 Posts
I don't dig the Fury at all, Honda started out good with the front and the rake and then it looks like they just rushed the **** out of it, the seating and read just look incomplete
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
StrykenShane said:
I don't dig the Fury at all, Honda started out good with the front and the rake and then it looks like they just rushed the **** out of it, the seating and read just look incomplete
Thats exactly how I felt about it when I first seen the bike in person. I was diehard about a Raider or Warrior until the Stryker came out and I've been happy with my purchase.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crazy8ight said:
nice video... looked like a great run. is it me or were there a lot of Fury's on that ride?

ok... so i liked the Corbin seat.. but man.. i'm sorry i looked closely and the Fury just doesnt look good once you start modding it. is it me?
I think the Cobra Swepts really bring alive the look of any bike. He had all the basic Cobra add ons and I thought it looked nice, but the rear fender really needs more thought put into it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,199 Posts
bandit85 said:
crazy8ight said:
nice video... looked like a great run. is it me or were there a lot of Fury's on that ride?

ok... so i liked the Corbin seat.. but man.. i'm sorry i looked closely and the Fury just doesnt look good once you start modding it. is it me?
I think the Cobra Swepts really bring alive the look of any bike. He had all the basic Cobra add ons and I thought it looked nice, but the rear fender really needs more thought put into it.
needs a fat tire kit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
**** man, let me know if you're riding here in St. Louis. This is my first season and have never been on a "ride" before. I'm out in House Springs.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top