Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m almost at the 1 year mark of Stryker ownership! Man, I can’t stop “tweaking” this bike! I love it (my wife is.... not as enthusiastic). Sent my ECU off to Ivan today. What’s next? Fender eliminator? Keyless ignition? 240 rear? I can’t decide!!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been thinking of wrapping mine. How tough was it?
It was kinda rough to be honest. I watched a TON of YouTube videos. Just go slow and be patient. I didn't even attempt to do the tank in one piece. I used 3! I Also did the bullet faring in 2 pieces. It took me about 4 weeks to do the whole bike. I was only working on it on Saturdays and Sundays. I started off small with the side pods, then got bigger and bigger. I learned a lot on those small pieces, and now I want to re-wrap them to make them cleaner. But I love how it turned out, and love knowing I did it myself.

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
I’m almost at the 1 year mark of Stryker ownership! Man, I can’t stop “tweaking” this bike! I love it (my wife is.... not as enthusiastic). Sent my ECU off to Ivan today. What’s next? Fender eliminator? Keyless ignition? 240 rear? I can’t decide!!
I suggest you take your time doing all these mods and do them all at once.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i also love this bike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts