Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI for anyone interested the Vstar 1300 heel shifter DOES NOT work on the stryker without modification. It does fit on the mount but the arm that hangs down and connects to the shift rod is too long. It hangs much lower and won't rock due to being against the foot contol mount.

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
FYI for anyone interested the Vstar 1300 heel shifter DOES NOT work on the stryker without modification. It does fit on the mount but the arm that hangs down and connects to the shift rod is too long. It hangs much lower and won't rock due to being against the foot contol mount.
I believe 11stryker already said that. He had to modify it to work

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last I had read he had chopped up a 650 or 950 to build his. Hadn't read anyone who had directly tried to mount a 1300 shifter.

·
8,693 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Braggart. :smokin:
Yep...I'll give credit where it's due. 11Stryker has done some mods to his bike that had me seriously thinking about doing them to mine and just saying "F that". I can't believe all of the work he's put into his bike. My hats off to you 11. I love your bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I put the heel toe shifter From a v-star 1300 tourer and it fit perfectly, I got it off of ebay. My neighbor has the tourer and I looked at the shifter first. Maybe I got lucky.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts