Yamaha Star Stryker banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WANTED!!! Yamaha Engine Guards

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  wlfpak65 
#1 ·

Im looking for someone to sell me their Yamaha Engine Gards!?!?! Hit me up ASAP!!

More Information

#3 ·
I have to agree with Immortal. It's like people who buy a Volvo with all that safety equipment. Those are the people who know they are going to have a crash. Now, those people who ride without a helmet and in shorts and sandals know they aren't going to crash. Anyway, there's no point in ruining the looks of this beautiful bike.

#6 ·
immortal13 said:
Just a question(not trying to be an asshole), but why do you guys want those things on your bike? They are butt ugly. Are you planning for a crash or something?
No problem maing... I love your humor lol.... Just trying to get things for my ride to change things up here and their???? giving it different looks like changing my wardrobe..... ie..... i have a spare gas tank which im gonna have customized, 2 OEM front fenders which i may MOD one and customize the other, 2 air filters, Chrome Hypercharger & Spear/Spike Air Intake thats been powder coated already and im looking for someone who has an OEM rear fender........ Im planning on collecting trophy's from an event that happens here several times a month by my pad but i cant just bring my bike lookin the same all the time...... gotta change it up to make it look like a different bike each time i win???? I know it might seem stupid but what else am i gonna do with parts that people dont or dont want to buy off of me???? Minus well make something outta it????

#7 ·
canyon1 said:
I have to agree with Immortal. It's like people who buy a Volvo with all that safety equipment. Those are the people who know they are going to have a crash. Now, those people who ride without a helmet and in shorts and sandals know they aren't going to crash. Anyway, there's no point in ruining the looks of this beautiful bike.
Understood but riding without gear is retarded in my book..... As they saying goes...... "$hi7 Happens"..lol.. you never know when some jackass is gonna clip yah..... Tell me this.... If thats your outlook on the subject then why do you buy insurance???? In case $hi7 Happens lol

#8 ·
Visionary said:
WLFPAK65 said:

Im looking for someone to sell me their Yamaha Engine Gards!?!?! Hit me up ASAP!!

More Information
Youre a couple weeks late, I just sold mine to Xvscal13...
Yahh i saw that when i checked the classifieds and thought id try and let it be known lol Same thing happened to me regarding my hypercharger..... Saw the post too late and it got sold lol funny thing is the guy who just bought it ended up selling it to me cuz he didnt think he was gonna use it anytime soon lol Worked out good for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.