Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
be good if we could get some names and locations happening perhaps???

Oldfart (Len) - Mandurah - 2015 Olive Green, Cowl :)
FB: Oldfart len

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Banshee,
If you want to get rid of the surge at 55kms then yes it was worth it, though it does still have some minor ones. I would say I am 90% happy with the ECU flash, power gain was noticeable and unlike using the power commander my fuel consumption has stayed around 250 for a tank full but that is only a guesstimate! though I still have the power commander hooked up but not actively working.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Banshee,
If you want to get rid of the surge at 55kms then yes it was worth it, though it does still have some minor ones. I would say I am 90% happy with the ECU flash, power gain was noticeable and unlike using the power commander my fuel consumption has stayed around 250 for a tank full but that is only a guesstimate! though I still have the power commander hooked up but not actively working.....
Hey oldfart, I am in the nsw group but wanted to contact you about your flash. Banshee believes your bike is the one on the dyno shot on the tuners page. If so awesome choice as I have the same bike with the same V&H pipes. I also have a V&H fuelpak programmer as well as K&N filter. Bike is better since I added the programmer but still has little bugs I would love to have gone. Just curious about your feelings on yours and did you do the $850 dyno tune or the $495 flash. I am looking at the $495 as I can't just hop over to Perth the have it tuned. Any info will help my decision making.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Oldfart,
We met last week outside 5 Star Yamaha when I was picking up my new Stryker :)
I'm very interested in your rear fender eliminator mod and what is involved. This is the first mod that I want to make as I hate that ugly lump of plastic. There is a very nice example of this on the Australian Stryker site but not much detail.
I have also ordered a forward control kit from Jono. Thanks for the info.
I like the sound of the ECU flash as well but I'm not so sure about putting my bike on the dyno with so few miles on it.
Happy Christmas, see ya around :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I am from Mandurah any of you guys still around (just bought my Stryker 2 months ago) and looking for other like minded people for rides etc.
Fortunately/Unfortunately I am not on Facebook
Boltzy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts