Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 9060 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread gives you the oppurtunity to let other members know what you did with your Stryker today, so let us know!

·
8,693 Posts
Plugged Trickle Charger Back in. Waiting for better weather.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Picked up my Star solo seat and windshield Tuesday. Solo seat sits a little higher but it's comfortable. Might look into lowering it. Got caught in some light rain on the way home from work Wed with Ares-x. Luckily the temp. was mild. : )

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Desiree said:
Picked up my Star solo seat and windshield Tuesday. Solo seat sits a little higher but it's comfortable. Might look into lowering it. Got caught in some light rain on the way home from work Wed with Ares-x. Luckily the temp. was mild. : )
Looks like L&M will have something for that in about 3 weeks. The following copied from the lowering thread.

We should have this lowered Spring kit ready in 3 weeks. There's a tool we need to offer with the kit, that needs to be made and changing the spring requires alot of work. More on this later, video coming soon!
LM

·
8,693 Posts
dejablu110 said:
I like the look of your stryker...you need to put more
pics up
11stryker said:
Plugged Trickle Charger Back in. Waiting for better weather.
Thanks, I have added better seat and rad iii mirrors coming today. Also custom decals. Chin scoop coming next week. Want Reaper fender yet and different intake. Maybe lower it. List goes on----- HEHEHE

·
Registered
163 Posts
FINALLY GOT TO PUT A FEW MILES ON THE BIKE AFTER THE TECH CAME TO MY HOUSE AND I WATCHED HIM GO OVER THE BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) SHE IS AT A WHOPPING 42 MILES (not great but thats since monday with 3 days of down time and about 2 hours before the temp DROPPED and its a friday night and I am only 22 so I still had to go out...

Nice to finally get on it though

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i went into the dealer today and got a good look at the new Stryker, sat on it, and was really impressed on how it felt. Low center of gravity, and pretty light, and it sat lower than i expected it would. I can see that it needs a rear fender clean up nod to expose more of that tire. I also saw a new Raider S for $10,999 had 1 mile on it!

RSR

·
8,693 Posts
Added RadIII Mirrors today. Comfort Seat & Custom Decals Last Week. Graphics company Customized free font- so No trademark infringement! I'm Not smart enough to transfer a picture here so you all will have to look in gallery to see pics. Can't someone make putting pictures into forum a little easier for us old Timers!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dig the seat, and mirrors. I'll look into the pic situation.

RSR

·
8,693 Posts
My problem is my computer does not have program to resize pics. The gallery automatically resizes them when we transfer them. Would be great to have same auto resize for the forum. Sorry for being so Grumbly! HEHEHE

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
put them in your profile.....I believe you can put whatever you
want in there. Ive never had a problem with having to resize
over 100 pics in mine on RSR

·
Registered
163 Posts
FINALLY hit the 100 mile mark, which is great since Ive only had a running bike since late friday. starting to really love this bike

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2wheeler said:
FINALLY hit the 100 mile mark, which is great since Ive only had a running bike since late friday. starting to really love this bike
Way to go Bro!

RSR

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wasn't exactly today, but I put close to 500 miles on the bike Fri/Sat. Group ride to Savannah, Ga. Had a blast, butt is numb. Haven't ridden that far in a while.

·
Registered
157 Posts
friday night put the boulevard midnight windshield and the engine gaurd on, went ahead and put 240 miles on today, any kind of road the bike handles well, even got it low enough to scrape my drivers side peg on the road, even my buddies with crotch rockets were impressed as to how low you can get the bike:)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyday you feel the wind in your face is a good day! How about you guys posting some ride pix for the rest of us to see!

RSR

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2wheeler said:
Hey Bro, what was the deal with the oil being so low? We would like to know the name and email of this stealership still!

RSR

1 - 20 of 9060 Posts