Yamaha Star Stryker banner

601 - 620 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
run a food pantry for VETERANS in NY FEED OUR VETS.

after Retiring from the military, i went to school for HVAC and Electrical. now i do all volunteer work in that field.

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
971 Posts
How many still working during this time? In Pa if your not "essential" you've been home for at least two weeks and will be 4 more weeks added to that.

My schedule has increased, I repair and maintain medical equipment, also install and maintain medical water treatment. No hazard pay unfortunately I'm just thankful to still be getting a paycheck. I'm also thankful that the sun will be out for three days finally and while chilly still able to ride!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I am a Sales Manager for a manufacturer of commercial wall systems, both movable and permanent. I have been working from home for 22+ years so this is not a change for me. Construction and suppliers into the industry are still considered essential service in British Columbia so we are still running.

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
How many still working during this time? In Pa if your not "essential" you've been home for at least two weeks and will be 4 more weeks added to that.

My schedule has increased, I repair and maintain medical equipment, also install and maintain medical water treatment. No hazard pay unfortunately I'm just thankful to still be getting a paycheck. I'm also thankful that the sun will be out for three days finally and while chilly still able to ride!
I am still working. I am considered essential. I also do not get any hazard pay but like you I am glad to get a pay check. Weather in Highlands is AWESOME

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've been on short term disability ever since my wreck in mid Feb. I'll be getting back to work this coming Monday, but I'm a software engineer so I'll be working from home.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Retired, living on the SW Washington coast.
Besides riding, I work on RVs, Tractors, fences, lawns, gardens, build firepits, work on ABS system (**** Fords), walk the beach...
Retired, never been so busy in my life.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Retired, living on the SW Washington coast.
Besides riding, I work on RVs, Tractors, fences, lawns, gardens, build firepits, work on ABS system (**** Fords), walk the beach...
Retired, never been so busy in my life.
I wanna be like you when I grow up.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm a Field Service Engineer. I work from home when not traveling and I haven't traveled since the beginning of March. I'm guessing I'll be back out and about in mid May or early June.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I work as a Federal Technician Surface Equipment Maintenance Maintainer for New York State Department of Military and Naval Affairs(NYS DMNA). SGT, NYARNG 91B/ H8 Wheel Vehicle Mechanic/ Recovery identifier. "Essential Worker"

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm an Engineer in the Biotech industry. The company (Fujirebio diagnostics, which is just outside of Philadelphia) is considered essential as we are currently manufacturing Abbott's COVID-19 antibody test.

601 - 620 of 623 Posts