Yamaha Star Stryker banner

What do you suggest?

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  strykenshane 
#1 ·
With a couple seat options available on the internet, I was wondering which one is the best in your opinion and why. Because I can not try each one out first when purchasing them off the web, I was hoping to get some input. THANKS!

#6 ·
raven_stryker11 said:
Which ones did you not like and why?
I was looking for something lower, I ordered the Star solo and 2 of the Mustang seats, what I found is they pushed me forward and the seats were stiffer. What I'm doing now is having my seat customized to a thinner lower profile seat and we are repacing some of the remaining foam with a gel insert

#7 ·
I picked up the Corbin at Daytona Corbin during Biketoberfest. It was a little hard at first, but, as promised, after about a hunderd miles riding on it, it has molded to my fat a## and it is now very comfortable. I love the integrated driver backrest that I can remove in a second at any time. I don't think backrests fit the style of this bike, but I need one on trips over 100 miles, so this option works great for me. It also looks really good!

#10 ·
StrykenShane said:
raven_stryker11 said:
Which ones did you not like and why?
I was looking for something lower, I ordered the Star solo and 2 of the Mustang seats, what I found is they pushed me forward and the seats were stiffer. What I'm doing now is having my seat customized to a thinner lower profile seat and we are repacing some of the remaining foam with a gel insert
I did

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.