Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems impossible to find this online. non on the KN website as well.
I am looking for an online source to buy an KN air filter for the cobra powerflo intake. google failed

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Not sure if this is it, but a Google search turned up this:

Replacement part # 99-0702 you must order from cobra their phone is 714-692-8180
But when you search that part number and K&N it shows up as grease. Best to probably try the Cobra phone number for the part.

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
916 Posts
do you clean it all?
Yes! Buy yourself a K&N procharger kit it comes with bottle of cleaner, and bottle of oil. I use it for all my toys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use eBay and Amazon, always find everything I need there. I also like to watch various videos on YouTube, where you can find a lot of useful information. By the way, I don't really like ads, but once I had to watch a 5-second ad while the video was loading. This is how I learned about the ozone generator. Guys, I have 2 St. Bernards and I can't say that after them there is a very pleasant smell in the car. Then I found useful information about it on damagecontrol-911.com and realized that I want to order one for my car, do you think it will work and my car will smell fresh again?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts