21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
MY said:
How about one armed riders? ;D
[/quote
If they know how to ride they can still wave.

·
Registered
71 Posts
my first ever wave was on the 2nd day I had my stryker and it was from a guy on a goldwing. so while I think some of the list were funny I cant say ive really experienced it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
As for the scooters my girlfriend is a proud 50cc scooter rider. I always make sure to wave to them, although for some reason I can't seem to convince her to cruise with me on the Stryker and her on the scooter ;D Yamaha Veno and a Yamaha Stryker how perfect would that look.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just to add something I thought was pretty funny. I was standing at a cross walk and a girl on a scooter pulled up in the left tern lane. A guy on a crotch rocket pulled up behind her. A guy in a sports car puled up in the cross traffic side and the guy on the crotch rocket started revving his bike followed by the sports car doing the same. It appeared that they knew each other and were trying to intimidate the girl on the scooter. When the light turned green the girl took off and the guy on the crotch rocket staled his bike and every one else stopped and honked their horns and laughed and hollered **** at him. That was funny.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Toby said:
Just to add something I thought was pretty funny. I was standing at a cross walk and a girl on a scooter pulled up in the left tern lane. A guy on a crotch rocket pulled up behind her. A guy in a sports car puled up in the cross traffic side and the guy on the crotch rocket started revving his bike followed by the sports car doing the same. It appeared that they knew each other and were trying to intimidate the girl on the scooter. When the light turned green the girl took off and the guy on the crotch rocket staled his bike and every one else stopped and honked their horns and laughed and hollered **** at him. That was funny.
Priceless!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Never knew there was a such thing but just saw a three wheeled scooter. Set up kinda like a can am. Yes, I waved.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I havent really had a problem not being waved at on the stryker. Infact I find that HD riders are staring at my bike trying to find out what my bike is. I think there is only one other person in my town on a raven stryker. With the Cobra swept pipes my bike sound every bit as good as a harley.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Amish on a bicycle ! HaHa OK, what goes clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop....Bang, Bang.....Clip-clop, Clip-clop, clip-clop ??
Answer: An Amish Drive-By shooting.

·
Registered
741 Posts
StrykrJoe said:
I havent really had a problem not being waved at on the stryker. Infact I find that HD riders are staring at my bike trying to find out what my bike is. I think there is only one other person in my town on a raven stryker. With the Cobra swept pipes my bike sound every bit as good as a harley.
I think the Stryker confuses H-D riders, I had more waves the first time out than I did the whole time I had my shadow.... Ya it was only 3 weeks but still

·
Registered
741 Posts
Mentat said:
I like to take the wife's CBR 250 out and wave like a 'tard at everything two or three wheeled. It's fun.
How about using happy ass 1st grader...... Not really 'tards but handicapped thank you :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I always give the two fingers down, but it is very amusing to me seeing the guys that don't wave back depending on which bike I am riding.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I sort of like waving cause somedays I don't even see a biker out there. Then again, it's a little hard for me to relate to bicycles and scooters. In the traffic around here some of these guys truly have a death wish. As for waving at a large group of bikes or a biker funeral, maybe this isn't so cool. I definitely would wave at an Amish if I ever saw one, however. Usually, the sportbiker is going so fast he's past me before I can raise my hand.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts